Heavy Equipment Operator & Supervisory Training
International Training Services (USA) is offering training courses for heavy equipment operators, foremen and supervisors.
Steve Price of International Training Services (USA) - conducting heavy equipment operator daily checks and maintenance training for East Baton Rouge Parish, Department of Public Works.
Two venues are available this year:
ITS heavy equipment courses feature short classroom session followed by practical operating of equipment in a controlled and structured training area.
Key elements of each course include:
- Safety – OSHA standard for heavy equipment operation
- Operator daily checks and walk around inspection
- Manufacturers maintenance and safety recommendations
- Basic troubleshooting of machine operating systems
- Best operating practices and work methods
- Introduction to Louisiana One Call System
Level of training offered:
ITS offers supervisory training covering equipment owning and operating costs and equipment management practices.
- Upgrading and refresher
ITS offers training accredited through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
ITS heavy equipment courses are managed by an accredited NCCER Master Trainer who has over 30 years training experience with heavy equipment operations.
Other training programs specific to the operation, maintenance and safety of heavy equipment are available upon request.
The ITS web site provides information on services offered to the Construction, Pipeline, Mining and Agricultural Industries worldwide.
ITS Is The # 1 Training Provider For Heavy Equipment Operations In Louisiana
Public Works & Utility Companies
- Bucket Truck – Operation, Maintenance & Safety
- Boom Truck – Operation, Maintenance & Safety
- Digging For Underground Utilities
Waste Management & Landfill Operations
- Landfill Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operator Training
- Landfill Safety & Hazard Recognition
- Environmental Management Of Landfill Operations
Heavy Equipment Operations
- Owning And Operating Costs
- Equipment Appreciation For Managers And Supervisors
- Mechanical Audit And Condition Survey
- Site Safety Audit & Hazard Recognition