OSHA Compliance Training
Powered Industrial Truck and Aerial Lift Operator Training
International Training Services (USA) offers a wide range of OSHA Compliance training programs.
The courses listed below are available upon request and can be delivered at your job site or corporate office.
Heavy Equipment Training and Testing:
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Classes I through VII (29 CFR 1910.178)
- Aerial Lifts (29 CFR 1926.453, 1926.454 and 1910.67)
- Scissor Lifts (29 CFR 1926.451, 1926.452(W) and 1926.454)
- Signalperson (29 CFR 1926.1400)
- Rigging (29 CFR 1926.1400)
- Annual Safety Training for Operators of Heavy Equipment (29 CFR 1926.600 - 606)
- Heavy Equipment Operator Basic and Advanced Training (CATC - Port Allen)
- Traffic Flagging and Work Zone Safety
- Equipment Loading and Tie Down
- Lasers and GPS Leveling Systems for Operators (Motorgrader, Excavator and Dozer)
Annual Medical Checks are Recommended